The 2021 Tesla Model 3 features a number of minor but still significant updates. The most significant of them all is the inclusion of a new heat pump that provides the vehicle with improved battery efficiency and best of all, further range.
Other features new within this updated model include:
- Black Exterior Trim: No more Chrome on the door handles, door surrounds or side repeater covers, instead you'll find a smooth matte black finish
- Redesigned Center Console: say goodbye to the piano glossy finger print magnet centre console. Now you'll find a matte black (finger print resistant) sliding storage unit
- Wireless Phone Charger: Built in wireless charging pad that can charge two phones at the same time
- Rear USB Ports: Both updated to USB type C ports
- An additional USB port in the glovebox: this can be used for sentry Mode / TeslaCam / Track Mode data and recordings.
- New wheel designs
- Double-layered window glass: that helps to reduce road noise