What a way to start the new year, with Tesla reducing the prices across the range of Model 3's and Model Y's by up to $3,907.
The price reduction comes just six months after its most recent round of increases. Prices have been reduced by anywhere between $1600 to $3907 depending on the model.
2023 Tesla Model 3 Australian pricing including Luxury Car Tax (where applicable) but excluding on-road costs and order fees
- Model 3 Rear-Wheel Drive – $63,900 (down $1600)
- Model 3 Long Range AWD – $76,900 (down $3202 as it now falls under the Luxury Car Tax threshold)
- Model 3 Performance AWD – $91,396 (down $3907 when calculated with Luxury Car Tax)
2023 Tesla Model Y Australian pricing including Luxury Car Tax (where applicable) but excluding on-road costs and order fees
- Model Y Rear-Wheel Drive – $68,900 (down $3400)
- Model Y Performance AWD – $97,895 (down $3717 when calculated with Luxury Car Tax)